Update: July 2020
We aim to be able to commence operations from July 17th.
We have signed up for the Good To Go declaration to declare that as a business we have taken action for the safety of our staff and customers against Covid 19.
We have been in close contact with British Marine who have set out guidelines for best practice to help keep our staff and customers safe and will be implementing the following changes once we reopen:
- Proactively encouraging online bookings
- 2m distance between customer and staff when checking in and when embarking onto your hire boat
- No cash for deposits, cards only
- Customers to wear face coverings upon arrival and departure (these can be removed once you set off sailing)
- Stringent cleaning and sterilising of each boat upon its return
- Life Jackets to be sterilised after use and put into a rotation to ensure minimum use
- Additional life jackets have been ordered to assist with infrequent use
- Staff to have personal face coverings and hand sanitiser on their person